- Please note: Watermelon Lemonade has a best before date of September 30, 2022.
Shop Bundles Here
Available in 4 crisp, refreshing flavors - Lemon Lime, Cherry Pomegranate, Watermelon Lemonade and Strawberry Pineapple (30 pack only).
- Electrolyte drink mix (sodium and potassium)
- with Vitamin C, D, B-Complex and Zinc for Immune Support.
- Mix with 12-20 oz of water & drink.
- Hydration anytime, anywhere – morning, evening, exercise & travel.
- Made using Pink Himalayan Salt
- Conveniently packaged & easy to carry anywhere.
- Made in USA in an NSF, GMP, FDA registered facility.
Currency selector found at the bottom of page. Subscribe and save available in USD (US Dollars) only.
What people are sayingRead Reviews
I loved the watermelon lemonade flavor. Tastes better than other hydration drinks I've tried and I felt great while working out the morning after some drinks.
Wow. Tastes weirdly good I didn't expect it to taste as good as it did, I was just happy to try the new release but damn that was delicious.
I was skeptical at best. Spread some packets for the fellas on the first night. 36 holes/day & steady drinking. Some took it, some didn't. By Friday night, we were out of DHM "game changer" - as they came to be called. Seems expensive, but totally worth it. Follow the directions, that makes a big difference
Not really sure how they do it but holy cow do they have great products. I use the pills and hydration packs and both are amazing. With the pills I’m not even the slightest hungover the next day. Accidentally forgot them on New Years Eve and paid a price the next day. The hydration packs are great for drinking or exercising. Both products are awesome and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
After a good work out and sweat, a glass of water just doesn’t cut it but this hydration replenisher goes above an beyond. Great tasting and better than Gatorade.
Paul 'Biz Nasty' Bissonnette approved this product.
WHY HYDRATION REPLENISHER
- Life’s moments often require us to be performing our best. Staying hydrated is important in being your best daily. We wake up dehydrated everyday, exercise and travel depletes our electrolytes. Stay hydrated and stay prepared.
- Immunity boosting ingredients – Vitamin C, D and zinc
- Electrolytes from naturally occurring Pink Himalayan salt.
- 1. Bring Hydration Replenisher with you anywhere, anytime
- 2. Pour into at least 12 oz of water, mix thoroughly and drink.
- 3. Be ready for life’s moments!
Ingredients backed by science. Electrolyte drink mix (sodium and potassium)with Vitamin C, D, B-Complex and Zinc for immune support. Only 5 grams of sugar (needed for proper absorption of electrolytes).
Sodium and potassium are the most important electrolytes for keeping you hydrated. Get the electrolytes without the excessive sugar of sports drinks.
Studies show that the 3 most important ingredients for maintaining and promoting immunity are Vitamin C, D and zinc.
Hot day life saver
During a hard days work working construction there’s nothing better to revive yourself with a hydration pack. Flavour is great I tried the watermelon lemonade. Can’t wait to try my next batch
Purchased the bundle mostly for the hydration replenisher. It tastes great and no matter what I'm doing, I feel better after enjoying one. If you pair the pills and the replenisher together, you'll feel fresh and ready to go after a long night at a wedding (which is why I bought them). Can't recommend these enough.
These legit work
After a night of drinking I always take 2 of the pills before bed & the hydration packs are a game changer. No more terrible headaches the next day with zero energy. I usually slam a bottle of water with a hydration pack before bed & sometimes another when I wake up & I’m always good.
I like to use hydration replenisher after a night of drinks or before hitting the gym! I do feel better after drinking!
Good product but bad website
So I've had a subscription for the watermelon lemonade for almost 2 years. Great product and I completely recommend it. HOWEVER I currently have 10 boxes and just need to cancel for a while before continuing. They make it so annoying to cancel your subscription and use unclear verbiage during the cancellation I have to knock 2 stars from a 5 star product. My entire experience with this company/product has been perfect up until this point. How they handle the cancellation of your subscription just feels scummy.