- Shop Bundles Here
- Electrolyte drink mix (sodium and potassium)
- with Vitamin C, D, B-Complex and Zinc for Immune Support.
- Mix with at least 12 oz of water & drink.
- Hydration anytime, anywhere – morning, evening, exercise & travel.
- Delicious, crisp watermelon lemonade flavor.
- Made using Pink Himalayan Salt
- Conveniently packaged & easy to carry anywhere.
- Made in USA in an NSF, GMP, FDA registered facility.
Currency selector found at the bottom of page. Subscribe and save available in USD (US Dollars) only.
What people are sayingRead Reviews
I loved the watermelon lemonade flavor. Tastes better than other hydration drinks I've tried and I felt great while working out the morning after some drinks.
Wow. Tastes weirdly good I didn't expect it to taste as good as it did, I was just happy to try the new release but damn that was delicious.
I was skeptical at best. Spread some packets for the fellas on the first night. 36 holes/day & steady drinking. Some took it, some didn't. By Friday night, we were out of DHM "game changer" - as they came to be called. Seems expensive, but totally worth it. Follow the directions, that makes a big difference
Not really sure how they do it but holy cow do they have great products. I use the pills and hydration packs and both are amazing. With the pills I’m not even the slightest hungover the next day. Accidentally forgot them on New Years Eve and paid a price the next day. The hydration packs are great for drinking or exercising. Both products are awesome and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
After a good work out and sweat, a glass of water just doesn’t cut it but this hydration replenisher goes above an beyond. Great tasting and better than Gatorade.
Paul 'Biz Nasty' Bissonnette approved this product.
WHY HYDRATION REPLENISHER
- Life’s moments often require us to be performing our best. Staying hydrated is important in being your best daily. We wake up dehydrated everyday, exercise and travel depletes our electrolytes. Stay hydrated and stay prepared.
- Immunity boosting ingredients – Vitamin C, D and zinc
- Electrolytes from naturally occurring Pink Himalayan salt.
- 1. Bring Hydration Replenisher with you anywhere, anytime
- 2. Pour into at least 12 oz of water, mix thoroughly and drink.
- 3. Be ready for life’s moments!
Ingredients backed by science. Electrolyte drink mix (sodium and potassium)with Vitamin C, D, B-Complex and Zinc for immune support. Only 5 grams of sugar (needed for proper absorption of electrolytes).
Sodium and potassium are the most important electrolytes for keeping you hydrated. Get the electrolytes without the excessive sugar of sports drinks.
Studies show that the 3 most important ingredients for maintaining and promoting immunity are Vitamin C, D and zinc.
I bought the bundle for the DHM detox but I love to throw the electrolytes in my cycling bottle and go. It’s a great way to stay hydrated!
I was curious to try it ever since Chase Claypool signed on and I've been looking for something like this. The flavour is surprisingly delicious, it's refreshing and crisp with no after taste. The health benefits are great and helps me with the mid day sleepiness. Not too pricey for Canadians which is nice for a change.
Worked awesome to Kickstart the day with some goodness and clear up the dry mouth.
I’ve had a great experience with the hydration replenisher. In looking at the ingredients, it’s far healthier than other name brand alternatives in the market and leaves me feeling energized. Not to mention the great taste. Will definitely be purchasing again!
I will be honest: this initially caught my eye because I am a big fan of Norte Dame and Chase Claypool. I decided to give it a shot, and I’m so glad I did. Having a young son means I need to be alert and ready every day at 6 am, and I don’t drink enough water most days because we are always playing. The hydration packets are a life saver, and the detox saves me from myself when I have one too many IPAs. I love these products and am glad I have it a chance