- Shop Bundles Here
- Electrolyte drink mix (sodium and potassium)
- with Vitamin C, D, B-Complex and Zinc for Immune Support.
- Mix with at least 12 oz of water & drink.
- Hydration anytime, anywhere – morning, evening, exercise & travel.
- Delicious, crisp watermelon lemonade flavor.
- Made using Pink Himalayan Salt
- Conveniently packaged & easy to carry anywhere.
- Made in USA in an NSF, GMP, FDA registered facility.
Currency selector found at the bottom of page. Subscribe and save available in USD (US Dollars) only.
What people are sayingRead Reviews
I loved the watermelon lemonade flavor. Tastes better than other hydration drinks I've tried and I felt great while working out the morning after some drinks.
Wow. Tastes weirdly good I didn't expect it to taste as good as it did, I was just happy to try the new release but damn that was delicious.
I was skeptical at best. Spread some packets for the fellas on the first night. 36 holes/day & steady drinking. Some took it, some didn't. By Friday night, we were out of DHM "game changer" - as they came to be called. Seems expensive, but totally worth it. Follow the directions, that makes a big difference
Not really sure how they do it but holy cow do they have great products. I use the pills and hydration packs and both are amazing. With the pills I’m not even the slightest hungover the next day. Accidentally forgot them on New Years Eve and paid a price the next day. The hydration packs are great for drinking or exercising. Both products are awesome and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
After a good work out and sweat, a glass of water just doesn’t cut it but this hydration replenisher goes above an beyond. Great tasting and better than Gatorade.
Paul 'Biz Nasty' Bissonnette approved this product.
WHY HYDRATION REPLENISHER
- Life’s moments often require us to be performing our best. Staying hydrated is important in being your best daily. We wake up dehydrated everyday, exercise and travel depletes our electrolytes. Stay hydrated and stay prepared.
- Immunity boosting ingredients – Vitamin C, D and zinc
- Electrolytes from naturally occurring Pink Himalayan salt.
- 1. Bring Hydration Replenisher with you anywhere, anytime
- 2. Pour into at least 12 oz of water, mix thoroughly and drink.
- 3. Be ready for life’s moments!
Ingredients backed by science. Electrolyte drink mix (sodium and potassium)with Vitamin C, D, B-Complex and Zinc for immune support. Only 5 grams of sugar (needed for proper absorption of electrolytes).
Sodium and potassium are the most important electrolytes for keeping you hydrated. Get the electrolytes without the excessive sugar of sports drinks.
Studies show that the 3 most important ingredients for maintaining and promoting immunity are Vitamin C, D and zinc.
Both products worked great to assist in recovery the day after a night out. Symtoms such as a headache and foggyness were not noticable. The hydration replenisher also works great for everyday use including during and after sports. I would highly recommend both products to anyone looking for a little boost!
I love the hydration packets and the detox pills!!!! I can go to Friday happy hour, enjoy myself and know that I'll wake up feeling refreshed that I can still make my distance runs Saturday mornings! NoDaysWasted and I'm thriving!
I always drink my Hydrate in the am. Usually before a workout. Some days I have it before and during. Love the product.
I bought the bundle for the DHM detox but I love to throw the electrolytes in my cycling bottle and go. It’s a great way to stay hydrated!
I was curious to try it ever since Chase Claypool signed on and I've been looking for something like this. The flavour is surprisingly delicious, it's refreshing and crisp with no after taste. The health benefits are great and helps me with the mid day sleepiness. Not too pricey for Canadians which is nice for a change.