Some may say that Autumn is the most magical time of the year, and for good reason! Here at No Days Wasted, we love fall! Whether you're hosting a cozy gathering or simply want to enjoy a taste of autumn in your own home, these four delicious fall-inspired cocktails are a must-try.
Spiced Apple Cider Moscow Mule:
The classic Moscow Mule with a fall twist is always a good idea. This Spiced Apple Cider Moscow Mule combines the refreshing elements of ginger beer with the warmth of spiced apple cider.
- 2 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Spiced Apple Cider
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Ginger Beer
- Fill a copper mug with ice.
- Pour in the vodka, spiced apple cider, and fresh lime juice.
- Top off with ginger beer.
- Give it a gentle stir, garnish with a slice of apple and a cinnamon stick, and enjoy the fall vibes.
Maple Bourbon Old Fashioned:
A Maple Bourbon Old Fashioned is perfect for sipping by the fireside.
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1/2 oz Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Orange peel
- In a glass, muddle the bitters, maple syrup, and a few drops of water.
- Add ice and pour in the bourbon.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Express the orange peel over the glass to release the oils, then drop it in.
- Sip slowly and savor the cozy flavors.
Pumpkin Spice Martini:
We are not shying away from Pumpkin Spice Season. This Pumpkin Spice Martini is like a liquid slice of pumpkin pie.
- 2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1 oz Coffee Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Cream or Half and Half
- 1/4 oz Maple Syrup
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously until well combined.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Sprinkle a pinch of pumpkin pie spice on top for that extra autumn flair.
- Sip and indulge in the taste of pumpkin pie.
Cranberry and Rosemary Gin Fizz:
This Cranberry and Rosemary Gin Fizz offers a refreshing and zesty take on a classic cocktail, with the added twist of cranberry and aromatic rosemary.
- 2 oz Gin
- 1 oz Fresh Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- Soda Water
- In a shaker, muddle a small rosemary sprig with lime juice and simple syrup.
- Add ice, gin, and cranberry juice, then shake well.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with soda water and garnish with another rosemary sprig.
- Enjoy the herbal and tart goodness of this fall-inspired Gin Fizz.
This is your sign to savor all of what the fall season has to offer! Remember that we have your back with our DHM Recovery Blend so you can wake up feeling your best the next day after enjoying a couple of these delicious cocktails. So, gather your friends and toast to the beauty of autumn. Cheers!