Here at No Days Wasted, we love to have a great time, especially around the holidays! Halloween is the perfect time to let your inner mixologist shine and concoct some eerie and delicious cocktails that match the haunting atmosphere of the season. Whether you're hosting a spine-chilling Halloween party or just want to enjoy some creepy cocktails with friends, these spooky concoctions will hit the spot!
Black Widow's Elixir
The Black Widow's Elixir is the perfect for those who like a hint of the mysterious in their drinks.
- 2 oz black vodka
- 1 oz blackberry liqueur
- 1/2 oz cranberry juice
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- Fresh blackberries for garnish
- In a shaker, combine the black vodka, blackberry liqueur, cranberry juice, and lime juice.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously to create an ominous, inky concoction.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries for that eerie touch. You can even add a plastic spider or other spooky garnishes for a haunting finish.
The Phantom Sour
This eerie green cocktail combines citrus flavors with a touch of spookiness.
- 1 oz Midori melon liqueur
- 1 oz citrus vodka
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 1 oz sweet and sour mix
- Lemon twist or lime slice for garnish
- In a shaker, combine the Midori melon liqueur, citrus vodka, triple sec, and sweet and sour mix with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist or a lime slice.
Witches' Brew Punch
For those hosting a Halloween party and looking for a concoction to serve, the Witches' Brew Punch is a perfect choice. This eerie punch combines fruity flavors with a sinister appearance, perfect for setting the spooky atmosphere.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup mango nectar
- 1/2 cup dark rum (optional for an adult version)
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda (or ginger ale for a less sweet option)
- 1/4 cup grenadine syrup
- Orange and lime slices for garnish
- Gummy worms or Halloween-themed gummies for extra eerie fun
- In a large punch bowl, combine the orange juice, pineapple juice, mango nectar, and rum (if you're opting for the adult version).
- Gently stir in the lemon-lime soda to add effervescence to your brew.
- Slowly pour the grenadine syrup over the back of a spoon or down the side of the punch bowl to create a "bloody" effect at the bottom.
- Add orange and lime slices for garnish and float some gummy worms or other spooky gummies for a chillingly delicious touch.
Halloween season can be one of the most fun times of the year! Have fun with these eerie cocktails and don’t forget to bring your DHM Recovery Bundle with you so you can wake up the next day feeling fresh!