The holiday season is upon us, and what better way to embrace the festive spirit than by sipping on some delightful cocktails during your celebrations? Whether you're hosting a virtual gathering, cozying up by the fire, or toasting with loved ones, these three festive cocktails are sure to get you in the holiday spirit. Grab your shaker, gather your ingredients, and let’sget sippin!
1. Cranberry Mule Bliss:
The Cranberry Mule Bliss is refreshing and a visually appealing cocktail that definitely gets you in the holiday spirit!
- 2 oz vodka
- 4 oz ginger beer
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- Fresh cranberries and a sprig of rosemary for garnish
- Fill a copper mug with ice.
- Pour in the vodka and cranberry juice.
- Top it off with ginger beer and give it a gentle stir.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and a sprig of rosemary for a festive touch.
2. Spiced Apple Bourbon Fizz:
The Spiced Apple Bourbon Fizz is a warm and inviting cocktail, creating a drink that's perfect for sipping by the fireplace.
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1 oz apple cider
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- Club soda
- Cinnamon stick and apple slices for garnish
- In a shaker, combine bourbon, apple cider, and simple syrup with ice.
- Shake well and strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Top it off with club soda for a fizzy finish.
- Garnish with apple slices and a cinnamon stick.
3. Peppermint Chocolate Martini:
Calling all fellow sweet tooths! You will love this Peppermint Chocolate Martini, a decadent and festive concoction that will make you the holiday party cocktail genius!
- 2 oz peppermint schnapps
- 1 oz crème de cacao
- 1 oz vodka
- Crushed candy canes for rimming
- Rim a chilled martini glass with crushed candy canes.
- In a shaker, combine peppermint schnapps, crème de cacao, and vodka with ice.
- Shake well and strain into the prepared martini glass.
This holiday season, treat yourself and your loved ones to the joy of festive cocktails that are as delightful to make as they are to savor. These can all be made into mocktails as well! Cheers to a season filled with warmth, joy, and, of course, delicious cocktails!
P.S: Bring DHM Detox to share at your next holiday party so everyone can wake up feeling their best the next day!